Autodetect location

This 160x160 px banner is for rent!

Category browser:

Go to categories!
Advertising & media
Agriculture and Farming
Airplanes & helicopters
Automotive Services
Boats, Ships, Water vehicles & Parts
Business & Industrial
Cameras & Photo
Car parts
Caregivers & Baby Sitting
Cars & 3-4 wheelers
Cell Phones & PDAs
Cleaning Services
Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
Computers & Networking
Construction & Remodeling
Counsellor and Healers Services
DVDs & Movies
Employment & Jobs
Escort services (18+)
Events, festivals
Everything Else
Financial Services
Food and Beverage
For Rent - Apartments
For Rent - Commercial Lease
For Rent - Condos
For Rent - Houses
For Rent - Housing Wanted
For Rent - Mobile Homes
For Rent - Roommate
For Rent - Townhomes
For Rent - Vacation Homes
Free things
Garage Sales
General Entertainment
Gift Certificates
Giving Works
Health & Beauty
Hobbies & Crafts
Home Services
Household & Furniture
Jewelry & Watches
Lawn & Garden Services
Legal services
Lost & Found
Motorcycles, ATVs, Quads, 2 wheelers & Parts
Moving & Storage
Musical Instruments
Office & Business Items
Office Services
Online marketing
Part time job
Personals - Casual Encounters
Personals - Men Seeking Men
Personals - Men Seeking Women
Personals - Missed Connections
Personals - Women Seeking Men
Personals - Women Seeking Women
Pet - Services & Stores
Pet - Supplies
Pets - Birds
Pets - Cats
Pets - Dogs
Pets - Fish & Reptile Pets
Pets - Free Pets to Good Home
Pets - Horses
Pets - Livestock
Pets - Lost & Found
Pets - Other
Pets - Trade or Wanted
Pottery & Glass
Real Estate - Commercial
Real Estate - Condos
Real Estate - Farms & Ranches
Real Estate - Homes
Real Estate - Land
Real Estate - Manufactured Homes
Real Estate - Other
Real Estate - Services
Real Estate - Time Shares
Real Estate - Townhomes
Real Estate - Vacation Homes
RV & Motorhomes
Security products & protection
Spa, wellness
Specialty Services
Sports Equipment
Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop
Toys & Games
Training & Education Services
Trucks & Vans
Utility & Work Trailers
Video Games
Volunteer opportunities
Web Design & Tech
Wedding / Bridal
World of Good

This 160x160 px banner is for rent!



More about featured ads... ID: 43853
Date added: 12-03-2013

Entry to mid level mgmt

Category: Employment & Jobs
Rapidly growing 100% unionized International company with no lay-offs since 1954.- We are expanding into new markets in the Metropolitan area, Over the past 2 years with 68% growth as an agency and 35% growth world wide, Currently one of the fastest growing companies in the country.- We are excited about the opening of our new office in Boston, New Rochelle, and in the middle of expanding our Queens and Farmingdale offices. Experience is a plus but not necessary;- POSITIONS: - Entry level management - Field coordinators - Customer service representatives - Sale s representatives - BENEFITS: - Health and Life Insurance after 90 days - Unionized under OPEIU - Life time Renewals - Flexible hours - Competitive and friendly environment - Fully paid company conventions & vacations - Weekly Advance and bonus checks. Yes get paid twice a week!! REQUIREMENTS - Strong Work Ethic - Positive Attitude - Student Mentality - Strong Communication Skills - Competitive - Coacheable- We are subsidiary of Torchmark Corp. providing supplemental benefits to unions members, credit unions, associations and labor unions, Such as:Police Association, Teamsters, Board of ed, CWA, etc. .and over 85% of unions throughout the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, New Zealand, Ireland and Guam. 90% of our clients are union members who request our benefits, The other 10% is who they sponsor, which receive the same benefits with out paying any union due s, Making us a leader in our industry and very selective in our candidates. We do NO ADVERTISING, NO COLD CALLING, NO SOLICITING, NO PROSPECTING, NO TELEMARKETING, NO B2B, NO MLM, or deal with family and friends. - If you are looking for a 9 to 5 job this is not for you. - This is a career that will require time, effort and 100% commitment. - Winning is not a sometime thing. You don t win once in awhile, You don t do things right once in a while, you do them right all of the time. Winning is a habit, Unfortunately so is losing. If you are addicted to winning, We have a place for you! - Please respond to the Ad with a copy of your resume and a brief cover letter explaining what you can offer to our growing Agency here in our New York offices. - Best Regards, MGA HR
Seller: Shahab Mahdavi Send message to the advertiser!
Telephone number: 7188699428
Website: Links showed only at featured ads.
Price: 65.000 USD (US Dollar) convert »
Location: UNITED STATES, New York Map - UNITED STATES, New York

Report this ad!
Put this ad to Twitter! Share this ad on Twitter or Facebook! Put this ad to Facebook!
Post this ad to with just a single click!!!
Featured ads  |  Categories   |   Services  |   Our partners  |  Contact us